Valley Village Family Law Lawyer and Divorce Attorney Jami Fosgate provides attentive family legal service in the Los Angeles area and throughout Southern California.
Our law firm focuses on helping families to resolve divorce and other legal issues in an affordable and amicable manner. As an experienced and caring Valley Village divorce mediation lawyer, Ms. Fosgate’s approach to family law can allow clients to maintain family relationships while going through a divorce or related issues such as child custody, child visitation, spousal support, child support, or various types of post-judgment modifications.
Attorney Jami Fosgate is a Valley Village family law lawyer and divorce attorney who offers a FREE consultation for couples.
Please contact our office by calling (818) 827-7157 to set up your appointment with our Valley Village divorce attorney and family law attorney. We are able to schedule consultations during normal business hours, and we provide evening appointments as well to meet the needs of our clients.
Valley Village Divorce Attorney
Contested divorces are characterized most often by long court battles that are draining financially and emotionally for both sides. Valley Village Family Law Attorney and Divorce Lawyer Fosgate is able to help clients skip those difficult elements and resolve issues outside of family law court.
Ms. Fosgate is a qualified mediator and Valley Village divorce attorney who helps families get through and overcome the difficulties that often can accompany divorce and other family law matters. Please contact our office if you are facing any of the following issues:
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnerships – Dissolving a domestic partnership usually gives rise to the same issues as a divorce does, with the aspect of adoption sometimes also included.
- Divorce – Divorce Mediation Attorney Fosgate provides services for default, uncontested, and collaborative divorces, as well as creating and/or reviewing marital settlement agreements and using settlement negotiations and mediation to resolve contested divorces. Our law firm also handles legal separations.
- Post-Judgment Modifications of Family Court Orders – If circumstances have changed and you need to modify existing court orders such as child custody, child support, or spousal support, our post judgment modification lawyer may be able to help you achieve the desired changes by means of mediation, collaborative representation, or settlement negotiation.
- Child Support – At our family law center, we use the same programs as family law court to determine child support. In cases where parents do not agree on support, Child Support Lawyer Fosgate uses her mediation skills to enable a resolution without the expensive attorney fees that come along with litigation.
- Child Custody, Parenting, & Visitation – Divorce can strain the ability of parents to create a co-parenting plan, but the collaborative method Child Visitation Lawyer, Child Support Attorney, and Child Custody Lawyer Fosgate uses can assist parents in overcoming the challenges and in creating a plan that benefits their children and themselves.
- Spousal Support – Alimony is not mandatory in California, and it is determined by means of factors that include how long the marriage was, the earning capacity of each person, education, to what extent each contributed to the other’s education, standard of living, and more. If you are in need of assistance in determining or gaining spousal or family support, please contact Spousal Support Lawyer Jami Fosgate.
- Property Division – In the community-property state of California, disagreements over the characterization or valuation of assets can arise in divorce proceedings. Valley Village Property Division Attorney Fosgate brings her experience and skill to bear in such disagreements, using forensic accountants and professional appraisers when called for to achieve equitable and reasonable division of assets and debts.
- Pre-Marital Agreements – Pre-Marital Agreement Attorney Jami Fosgate provides service as a neutral mediator when creating a prenuptial agreement and also as a consulting pre-marital agreement lawyer in the event a couple is already working with a mediator.
Whatever specific issues may arise, Valley Village Family Law Lawyer, Child Custody Attorney, Child Visitation Attorney Jami K. Fosgate emphasizes cooperation and respect between the divorcing/separating individuals in order to facilitate amicable divorces and separations.
Sensible Legal Services for Valley Village, California
Legal Document Preparation Lawyer Fosgate enables clients to gain assistance in understanding, filing, serving, and processing required court documents.
Valley Village Divorce Lawyer and Spousal Support Attorney Fosgate is dedicated to bringing together both sides of a family law case in a caring and compassionate environment. In this manner, our collaborative divorce attorney, post-judgment modification attorney, and family law lawyer is able to help clients come to a sensible resolution in their family law case.
Contact our Experienced Valley Village Divorce Attorney
In order to reduce the stress of family law issues upon the whole family, Valley Village Family Law Attorney and Property Division Lawyer Jami K. Fosgate provides a way for clients to amicably reach beneficial and affordable agreements.
Please allow the Fosgate Family Law and Mediation Center to assist your family through the legal matters you are facing. You may contact us by calling (818) 827-7157 to schedule a meeting with our knowledgeable family law attorney and divorce lawyer.
When driving to visit our family law center from the area of the Amelia Earhart Regional Library in Valley Village, begin by going south on Tujunga Avenue. Turn right on Magnolia Boulevard. Take the 170 South. Take the 134 East. Exit at Pass Avenue. Turn right on North Pass Avenue. Take a left on West Alameda Avenue. Then go right onto North Hollywood Way. Then go left onto West Olive Avenue. We are located at the address of 3500 West Olive Avenue.